involvement is critical to our residents' identity and quality of life.
At Canton Oaks, we have weekly outings and participate in community
events like 1st Mondays, Memorial events and others.
Additionally, we support the local Chamber of Commerce, Lions Club and
the Senior Center here in Canton, Texas. Lastly, we encourage
participation from volunteer groups in the local and surrounding
communities to help foster an environment of inclusion. If you
would like to become a volunteer and be a part of the Canton Oaks team,
feel free to contact us at (903) 567-0444.
Canton Oaks is pleased to offer the following amenities:
- Large therapy gym with state of the art rehabilitation equipment and fully functional ADL kitchen
- Separate rehabilitation entrance and rehabilitation dining
- Mobility garden
- Spacious rooms with electronic fully adjustable beds
- Flat screen TVs, cable and telephone in every room
- Internet cafe
- Wandering WiFi throughout the facility
- Salon services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Discharge planning and resource assistance
- Respite care